Thursday 7 March 2013

Unprofessional inspector Milwaukee Wisconsin - Bob ... - Zillow ...

Sounds more like a buyer misled by Internet advise we see these days telling people how to use inspections and others means to reduce the contracted price. ?I have been seeing more of this over the past months. ?Wish there was a way to take those ads and sites off the Internet. ?I guess freedom of speech covers people selling bad advice. ?Sounds like we are going to be stuck with this in the age of increased information at our finger tips. ?

I can't remember seeing Bob on any of my transactions, but I never saw an inspection or inspector I would make a negative comment about. ?The dozens I have worked with have all been professional. ?The only negative comment I would have is some are maybe too sensitive on their inspections. ?I had a few go into 2 days..... Not sure scanning every square foot of exterior wall with and IR camera is worth the extra charges. ?

Source: http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/Unprofessional-inspector-Milwaukee-Wisconsin-Bob-Beisbier/481669/

detroit lions Thanksgiving Day cooking a turkey toysrus how to carve a turkey ipad 2 wal mart

No comments:

Post a Comment